El-Sawy Exclusive Hajj Packages
14 Days 5-Star Hajj 2018 Package – 5 STAR HOTELS
SAUDI AIRLINES FLIGHTS – SCHEDULE
Hotel in Medinah
Al Haram Hotel, Madinah
With elegant Arabian-style interiors, the 5-star Al Haram Hotel is located in central Al Madina very near to the Holy Prophet PBUH Mosque.
Address: Al Badah، Badaah, Medina 42311, Saudi Arabia
Click image to enlarge
Al Safwah Royale Orchid
This hotel is the closest hotel to the Haram, we have used this hotel in the last Hajj for our group and the entire group was very satisfied with the hotel location and services and would happily recommend it.
Facing Makah’s King Abdulaziz Gate, Al Safwah offers modern accommodation in a high rise. This is the closest hotel to the Haram. It features free Wi-Fi access..
Address: Ajyad St, Ajyad, Mecca Saudi Arabia
Click image to enlarge
What else is included?
- Direct Return Flights on Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Outbound to Medinah / Return from Jeddah
- Half Board in Makkah & Medina Hotel
- Hajj Drafts
- Visa obtained on your Behalf
- Full transportation
(Medinah – Makkah – Mina – Arafat – Muzdalifa – Mina – Makkah – Jeddah)
- Organizers / Guide accompanying group throughout
- EXTRA SERVICES MINA – (Motawaf), Upgraded Tents, Full Board, Sofa Bed etc…
- Mazarat / Ziyarat in Medinah (Two Qibla Mosque, Uhud Mountain & Quba Mosque)
- Imam to accompany group throughout.
- Pre-Hajj Seminar
- Drawstring Bag for Footwear
- Air Cabin size bag for use during days of Hajj
- Pilgrim Identification Card
- 24 Hour Access to group Guides (Including Female guide for ladies group)
Vaccines available for Hajj, please call to enquire on 020 7586 7979
Our Imaams and Religious guides
Shaikh Ismail suleiman yusuf
Full Time Imaam at Hastings Mosque
Sheikh Ismail is a full time Imaam of Hastings Mosque (Masjid al Haqq), where he lives with his family.
Sheikh Ismail has been in the UK since 2000, when he came here to pursue his MA in Islamic Studies at Muslim College in London.
Before, coming to the UK Sheikh Ismail had lived in Al-Madinah Al-Monawara where he graduated from Madinah Islamic University in 1993 with BA in Shariah.
Inshallah, this year will be Sheikh Ismail’s ninth year to join Hajj Group of EL-SAWY TRAVEL as the Group Imaam.
El-Sawy 2018 Hajj Packages : Itinerary
|Sun 13th Aug / 1st DH||Saudi Airlines DIRECT Flight from London to Medinah –
|Mon 13th Aug / 1st DH||Arrive at Medina Airport Early morning, and take a coach to check in to Medinah Al-Haram Hotel
|Tue 14th Aug / 2nd DH||Visit the Mosque Of Prophet Muhammad PBUH and do worship.|
|Wed 15th Aug / 3rd DH||Mazarat Day (Visit Uhud Mountain, the Two Qibla Mosque and Qibaa Mosque)|
|Thu 16th Aug / 4th DH||FREE DAY in Medina to visit the Prophet Mohammed’s Grave and Masjid|
|Fri 17th Aug / 5th DH||Leave Medinah Hotel and travel to Makkah by coach. Check into AL SAFWAH ROYALE ORCHID HOTEL LATE IN THE EVENING. Perform Umrah as a group once after everyone has checked in and rested.|
|Sat 18th Aug / 6th DH||FREE DAY TO ENJOY BEING IN THE HARAM / MASJID AND GOOD CHANCE REST WELL IN PREPARATION FOR PERFORMING HAJJ|
|Sun 19th Aug / 7th DH||PREPARE TO MAKE OUR WAY TO MINA TOWARDS THE END OF THE DAY, CLOSER TO MIDNIGHT|
|Mon 20th Aug / 8th DH||MINA – SPEND THE WHOLE DAY IN MINA
DAY OF TARWAYA
(DAY OF WATERING)
|Tue 21st Aug / 9th DH||ARAFAT DAY – HAJJ DAY
Leaving Arafat at Night and traveling to Muzdalifa late in the evening
|Wed 22nd Aug / 10th DH||Continue to Mina early in the morning to drop your hand luggage and then immediately to throw the Jamarat
|Thu 23rd Aug / 11th DH||Throwing Jamarat and walking to the Haram to perform Tawaf Alifadha|
|Fri 24th Aug / 12th DH||Throw the last set of JAMARAT early in the morning and make our way back to our hotel in Makkah.|
|Sat 25th Aug / 13th DH||FREE DAY STAYING IN AL SAFWAH ROYALE ORCHID HOTEL, MAKKAH to enjoy your stay in the Qaaba|
|Sun 26th Aug / 14th DH||Perform farewell Tawaf during the day (TAWAF ALWADA)|
|Mon 27th / Tue 28th||Leave Makkah to go to JEDDAH AIRPORT
This itinerary will be updated closer to departure date
The dates are according to Umm El-Qurra Calendar
Why choose El-Sawy?
- El-Sawy Travel has been a Family run business for over 40 years and registered since 1978. We’re personally involved with every Hajj or Umrah mission, senior members of our team accompany groups so that we can be responsible on hand to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of the pilgrims who travel with us.
- Our Hajj group is spiritually lead by the Imam Shykh Ismail Youssef (Imam of Hastings Mosque)
- We are the first International Company to arrange Hajj & Umrah trips from the UK and Ireland.
- El-Sawy Travel are proud to be the first Hajj & Umrah operator in the UK to obtain accreditation and become fully bonded and licensed by IATA, ATOL & ABTA.
- Our offices are conveniently located in London, opposite London Central Mosque, (The Islamic Cultural Centre at Regent’s Park).
- El-Sawy are a MINISTRY OF HAJJ AUTHORISED AGENT, with our own Hajj Quota and our own Umrah contract with Elaf group.
- Our Umrah service provider, Elaf group, is among the top 100 companies in Saudi Arabia
- You can pay by installments, providing all balance is cleared before travel.
- Many of our clients come back to us frequently for their Hajj or Umrah travel needs – evidence of their satisfaction which goes way beyond the shining testimonials we’re proud to receive year on year.
Ministry of Hajj Authorised agent
We have our own Hajj Quota and our own Umrah contract with Elaf Group
- 14 DAYS HAJJ PACKAGE
(BASED ON 4 PEOPLE SHARING)
Triple rooms from £7150, Double rooms from £8250, please contact us on 0207 586 7979 to enquire.
- 14 DAYS HAJJ PACKAGE