Requirements for Hajj or Umrah
Below is a list of things you must have prepared before you set out to perform setting out for Hajj or Umrah. Many of these are conditions set out by Saudi Arabian authorities. If you have any particular concerns or wish to discuss this further, please feel free to call us on 020 7586 7979.
To travel for Hajj or Umrah you need the following…
- Hajj or Umrah Visa (Download Visa Application Form)
- A British passport or full UK residency for all other passports
- Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel
- Vaccination – along with a valid A.C.W.Y. MENINGITIS vaccination certificate
- A certificate for any medication you are taking
- 4 recent passport sized colour photographs
- Payment of deposit / balance by the due date (prior to travel)
Please remember that you are also bound by general travelling, airport and airline rules / laws not listed above.