Umrah December 2017 – 6 Nights
5 Star Umrah Package
Hotel in Medinah – 3 Nights (B&B)
Gran Mercure Hotel (or similar)
Set in the holy city of Medina, this upscale hotel in a contemporary building near to the Prophet Muhammad’s Al-Masjid an-Nabawi. Modern, polished rooms with bold touches of color offer free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, plus minibars, and tea and coffee-making facilities. Suites add dining and sitting area.
Address: Central Area, Medina Saudi Arabia
Phone: : +966 14 820 6111
Click image to enlarge
Hotel in Makkah – 3 Nights (B&B)
Al Safwah Royale Orchid (or similar)
This hotel is the closest hotel to the Haram, we have used this hotel in the last Hajj for our group and the entire group was very satisfied with the hotel location and services and would happily recommend it.
Address: Ajyad St, Ajyad, Mecca Saudi Arabia
Click image to enlarge
What else does the Package Include?
- Hotels in Medinah and Makkah (B&B)
- Medinah Airport to Medinah Hotel by Private Taxi
- Umrah Visa
How much will it cost?
Why choose El-Sawy?
- El-Sawy Travel has been a Family run business for over 38 years and registered since 1978. We’re personally involved with every Hajj or Umrah mission, senior members of our team accompany groups so that we can be responsibly on hand to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of the pilgrims who travel with us.
- Our Hajj group is spiritually lead by the Imam Shykh Ismail Youssef (Imam of Hastings Mosque)
- We are the first International Company to arrange Hajj & Umrah trips from the UK and Ireland.
- El-Sawy Travel are proud to be the first Hajj & Umrah operator in the UK to obtain accreditation and become fully bonded and licensed by IATA, ATOL & ABTA.
- Our offices are conveniently located in London, opposite London Central Mosque, (The Islamic Cultural Centre at Regent’s Park).
- El-Sawy are a MINISTRY OF HAJJ AUTHORISED AGENT, with our own Hajj Quota and our own Umrah contract with Elaf group
- Our Hajj group is spiritually lead by the Imam of the London Central Mosque and Sheikh Ahmed Amir, The famous Egyptian quari of the Holy Quran, who recites in East London Mosque throughout the Holy month of Ramadan.
- Our Umrah service provider, Elaf group, is among the top 100 companies in Saudi Arabia
- You can pay by installments, providing all balance is cleared before travel.
- Many of our clients come back to us frequently for their Hajj or Umrah travel needs – evidence of their satisfaction which goes way beyond the shining testimonials we’re proud to receive year on year.
Ministry of Hajj Authorised agent
We have our own Hajj Quota and our own Umrah contract with Elaf Group