Over 40 Years Experience as a Hajj & Umrah Specialist
Watch a video of one of our previous Hajj tours.
Why Choose El-Sawy?
Alhamdulillah thousands of pilgrims have enjoyed performing Hajj & Umrah with us over the past 40 years. Here are just some of the reasons why…
40 Years+ Experience
Office in Central London
Ministry of Hajj Approved
- El-Sawy Travel has been a family run business for over 40 years and registered since 1978. We’re personally involved with every Hajj or Umrah mission, senior members of our team accompany groups so that we can be responsible on hand to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of the pilgrims who travel with us.
- Our Hajj group is spiritually lead by the Imam Shykh Ismail Youssef (Imam of Hastings Mosque).
- Our offices are conveniently located in London, opposite London Central Mosque, (The Islamic Cultural Centre at Regent’s Park).
- We are the first International Company to arrange Hajj & Umrah trips from the UK and Ireland.
- El-Sawy Travel are proud to be the first Hajj & Umrah operator in the UK to obtain accreditation and become fully bonded and licensed by IATA, ATOL & ABTA.
- You can pay by installments, providing all balance is cleared before travel.
- El-Sawy are a MINISTRY OF HAJJ AUTHORISED AGENT, with our own Hajj Quota and our own Umrah contract.
- Many of our clients come back to us frequently for their Hajj or Umrah travel needs – evidence of their satisfaction which goes way beyond the shining testimonials we’re proud to receive year on year.
El-Sawy Travel has been featured in an article in Arab News.
Come and see us…
We’re 2 minutes walk from the London Central Mosque (Islamic Cultural Centre)
Foreign Travel Advice
Get advice about traveling abroad, including the latest information on coronavirus, safety and security, entry requirements and travel warnings. Please visit https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay, you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels, and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to https://www.caa.co.uk/ATOL-protection/Consumers/ATOL-certificate/