Latest Umrah Offers:
Last 10 Days of Rmadhan
5-Star Hotels in Makkah & Medinah
View Itinerary and Prices
Over 40 Years Experience as a Hajj & Umrah Specialist
Why Choose El-Sawy?
Alhamdulillah thousands of pilgrims have enjoyed performing Hajj & Umrah with us over the past 40 years. Here are just some of the reasons why…
40 Years+ Experience
Office in Central London
Ministry of Hajj Approved
- El-Sawy Travel has been a family run business for over 40 years and registered since 1978. We’re personally involved with every Hajj or Umrah mission, senior members of our team accompany groups so that we can be responsible on hand to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of the pilgrims who travel with us.
- Our Hajj group is spiritually lead by the Imam Shykh Ismail Youssef (Imam of Hastings Mosque).
- Our offices are conveniently located in London, opposite London Central Mosque, (The Islamic Cultural Centre at Regent’s Park).
- We are the first International Company to arrange Hajj & Umrah trips from the UK and Ireland.
- El-Sawy Travel are proud to be the first Hajj & Umrah operator in the UK to obtain accreditation and become fully bonded and licensed by IATA, ATOL & ABTA.
- You can pay by installments, providing all balance is cleared before travel.
- El-Sawy are a MINISTRY OF HAJJ AUTHORISED AGENT, with our own Hajj Quota and our own Umrah contract with Elaf group.
- Our Umrah service provider, Elaf group, is among the top 100 companies in Saudi Arabia.
- Many of our clients come back to us frequently for their Hajj or Umrah travel needs – evidence of their satisfaction which goes way beyond the shining testimonials we’re proud to receive year on year.
El-Sawy Travel has been featured in an article in Arab News.
Come and see us…
We’re 2 minutes walk from the London Central Mosque (Islamic Cultural Centre)
Book with Confidence. We are a Member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct. All the package and Flight-Plus holidays we sell are covered by a scheme protecting your money if the supplier fails. Other services such as hotels or flights on their own may not be protected and you should ask us what protection is available. Our ABTA member No. is W5819 J6254. Find out more