0207 586 7979
Call us anytime – Lines Open 24/7
Hajj & Umrah Packages & Tours
Pioneers in Hajj & Umrah from the UK since 1978
CBHUK (Council of British Haji’s, UK) Award
Based in the heart of London (just a minute’s walk from The Central Mosque, Regent’s Park), El-Sawy Travel welcomes you to visit our office to discuss your Umrah and Hajj requirements. We’ve been arranging Hajj & Umrah tours since 1978 and are humbled to have had the privilege to guide thousands of happy Muslims to make the holiest pilgrimage to Makkah & Medinah as they perform Hajj and Umrah with us. Our focus has been on providing Hajj & Umrah packages and tours that meet our clients’ expectations – offering excellent value and comfort, along with guidance that comes from our years of experience. We’ve catered to pilgrims of all budgets and requirements and are thankful for the love and warmth we receive following each trip as our clients become our friends. We now invite you to join us in one of our future Umrah or Hajj journeys – promising to be enjoyable, enlightening, and fulfilling, inshAllah.
Watch a video of one of our previous Hajj tours
Why Choose El-Sawy Travel?
Alhamdulillah thousands of pilgrims have enjoyed performing Hajj & Umrah with us over the past 45 years. Here are just some of the reasons why…
45 Years+ Experience
- El-Sawy Travel has been a family-run business for over 45 years and registered since 1978. We’re personally involved with every Hajj or Umrah mission; senior members of our team accompany groups so that we can be responsible on hand to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of the pilgrims who travel with us.
- Our Hajj group is spiritually led by Imam Shykh Ismail Youssef (Imam of Hastings Mosque).
Office in Central London
- Our offices are conveniently located in London, opposite London Central Mosque, (The Islamic Cultural Centre at Regent’s Park, London).
- We were the first International Company to arrange Hajj & Umrah trips from the UK and Ireland.
- El-Sawy Travel are proud to be the first Hajj & Umrah operator in the UK to obtain accreditation and become fully bonded and licensed by IATA, ATOL & ABTA.
- You can pay by installments, providing all balance is cleared before travel.