Hajj Package 2018
14 DAYS 5-STAR HAJJ 2018 PACKAGE – 5 STAR HOTELS
Saudi Airlines Flight Schedule
|Outgoing Flight||MON 13/08/2018||SV112||LHR-MED||12:30||20:20|
|Return Flight||TUE 28/08/2018||SV117||JED-LHR||10:20||14:50|
- Direct Return Flights on Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Outbound to Medinah / Return from Jeddah
- Half Board in Makkah & Medina Hotel
- Hajj Drafts
- Visa obtained on your Behalf
- Full transportation: Medinah – Makkah – Mina – Arafat – Muzdalifa – Mina – Makkah – Jeddah)
- Organizers / Guide accompanying group throughout
- EXTRA SERVICES MINA – (Motawaf), Upgraded Tents, Full Board, Sofa Bed etc…
- Mazarat / Ziyarat in Medinah (Two Qibla Mosque, Uhud Mountain & Quba Mosque)
- Imam to accompany group throughout.
- Pre-Hajj Seminar
- Drawstring Bag for Footwear
- Air Cabin size bag for use during days of Hajj
- Pilgrim Identification Card
- 24 Hour Access to group Guides (Including Female guide for ladies group)
Imaam of Hastings Mosque
Sheikh Ismail is a full-time Imaam of Hastings Mosque (Masjid al Haqq), where he lives with his family.
Sheikh Ismail has been in the UK since 2000 when he came here to pursue his MA in Islamic Studies at Muslim College in London. Before coming to the UK Sheikh Ismail had lived in Al-Madinah Al-Monawara where he graduated from Madinah Islamic University in 1993 with BA in Shariah.
Inshallah, this year will be Sheikh Ismail’s ninth year to join Hajj Group of EL-SAWY TRAVEL as the Group Imaam.
|Mon 13th*||1st||Saudi Airline Direct Flight from London Heathrow Terminal 4. You have to be in the Heathrow Airport 5 hours before departure.
Arrive at Medina Airport Early morning, and take a coach to check in to Medinah Al-HARAM HOTEL.
|Tue 14th||2nd||Visit the Mosque of Prophet Muhammad and do worship.|
|Wed 15th||3rd||Mazarat (Visit Uhud Mountain, the Two Qibla Mosque and Qibaa Mosque).|
|Thu 16th||4th||FREE DAY in Medina to visit the Prophet Mohammed’s Grave and Masjid.|
|Fri 17th||5th||Leave Medinah Hotel after Friday prayer and travel to Makkah by coach. Check into AL-SAFWAH ROYALE ORCHID HOTEL late in the evening. Perform Umrah as a group once after everyone has checked in and rested.|
|Sat 18th||6th||FREE DAY to enjoy being in the Haram / Masjid and a good chance to rest in preparation for performing Hajj.|
|Sun 19th||7th||Prepare to make our way to Mina towards the end of the day, closer to midnight. We will pray Fajr in Mina.|
|Mon 20th||8th||MINA – Spend the whole day in Mina, Day of Tarwaya (Day of Watering).|
|Tue 21st||9th||ARAFAT – HAJJ DAY|
Leaving Arafat at Night and traveling to Muzdalifa after 11pm.
|Wed 22nd||10th||EID DAY|
Continue to Mina early in the morning to drop your hand luggage and then immediately to throw the Jamarat.
|Thu 23rd||11th||Throwing Jamarat and walking to the Haram to perform Tawaf Alifadha.|
|Fri 24th||12th||Throw the last set of JAMARAT early in the morning and make our way back to our hotel in Makkah.|
|Sat 25th||13th||FREE DAY - Staying in AL-SAFWAH ROYALE ORCHID HOTEL, Makkah to enjoy your stay in the Qaaba.|
|Sun 26th||14th||Perform farewell Tawaf during the day (Tawaf Al-Wada).|
|Mon 27th||15th||Check out of hotel.|
|Tue 28th*||16th||Leave Makkah to go to Jeddah Airport. Retun flight to London from Jeddah Airport.|
*All dates are subject to change, + or – 1 day. The Itinerary will be updated closer to the departure date. The dates are according to Umm El-Qurra Calendar.
Why Choose El-Sawy?
Alhamdulillah thousands of pilgrims have enjoyed performing Hajj & Umrah with us over the past 40 years. Here are just some of the reasons why…
40 Years+ Experience
Office in Central London
Ministry of Hajj Approved
- El-Sawy Travel has been a family run business for over 40 years and registered since 1978. We’re personally involved with every Hajj or Umrah mission, senior members of our team accompany groups so that we can be responsible on hand to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of the pilgrims who travel with us.
- Our Hajj group is spiritually lead by the Imam Shykh Ismail Youssef (Imam of Hastings Mosque).
- Our offices are conveniently located in London, opposite London Central Mosque, (The Islamic Cultural Centre at Regent’s Park).
- We are the first International Company to arrange Hajj & Umrah trips from the UK and Ireland.
- El-Sawy Travel are proud to be the first Hajj & Umrah operator in the UK to obtain accreditation and become fully bonded and licensed by IATA, ATOL & ABTA.
- You can pay by installments, providing all balance is cleared before travel.
- El-Sawy are a MINISTRY OF HAJJ AUTHORISED AGENT, with our own Hajj Quota and our own Umrah contract with Elaf group.
- Our Umrah service provider, Elaf group, is among the top 100 companies in Saudi Arabia.
- Many of our clients come back to us frequently for their Hajj or Umrah travel needs – evidence of their satisfaction which goes way beyond the shining testimonials we’re proud to receive year on year.
Based on 4 people sharing
Based on 3 people sharing
Based on 2 people sharing
El-Sawy Travel has been featured in an article in Arab News.